Thursday, May 8, 2008

More yarns to come!


Finally! Yesterday, just after the first of my examinations, my new spinning wheel arrived! Well, I must say, it was not as beautiful and highly polished as it had seemed. So I went to the hardware store and bought some nice glaze, spent some hours with my wheel, some paint brushes and stuff in the bathroom (don't ask - it's the only room with direct sunlight in our flat!), et voilĂ !

Therefore I spent this morning spinning like mad. Truely mad. Finally I came to spin some neat yarns from my hand-dyed batts I dyed about a month ago. And I love 'em! They'll be in our shop soon. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooooooh - I love them! :-) Especially the alpaca-magnolia one. Very beautiful!

    Cheers,
    Weird

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails