Saturday, November 7, 2009

Last Minute Project

My mother-in-law will be celebrating her 50th birthday in slightly less than two week's time and I thought about knitting some wrist warmers for her - a small project which could easily be accomplished in that time, even with spinning the yarn.
My sister (in law) wasn't sure whether wrist warmers would be a good idea, but she said my mother-in-law was looking for a scarf and wasn't able to find one so far. Now, this is quite a large project and I'm not sure whether I'll be able to finish it, but I can't let a challenge like that pass ;-)

I started carding last night and spun the yarn today. I really hope it will be enough for the pattern I have in mind - it's 150g/235 m. I haven't gotten around to taking photos of the yarn, yet - it's still drying and there's not enough light to take photos, anyway. I hope I can start knitting tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails