Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

Yeah, I know - it's not that new anymore, but I do wish you a wonderful 2010! :-)
Twisted and I have been quite busy on our little end-of-year vacation: we've knitted quite a few graffiti and put some of them up in the small town we were staying in. I really need to get the other photos, I have only one to show you right now. As you can see, we've also decided on a name for our small crew of two. We're currently thinking about a fanpage or group on facebook and a (very small) page with a bit about us; a link to the gallery or flickr group where we'll be posting our photos; and links to other yarn graffiti artists. But no rush, we're also back to work/studying and have to balance everything again.

Inspired by the book Yarn Bombing (already mentioned) I've come up with a pattern for mushrooms, which I've sewn/crocheted onto some tags. I will try to put them onto the back rest of a park bench - and show some photos, once I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails