Tuesday, April 30, 2013

All Good Things Must End...

...or so goes the proverb. It is certainly true for my studies, as I have now (finally!) completed my degree :-)

I am proud and relieved - and still exhausted, but that's fine as I can take a break now. I look forward to spinning and reviving the shop, but before that I will spend some time doing absolutely nothing useful, preferably in the garden :-) I have a new book and a new music album I am looking forward to: "First Among Sequels" by Jasper Fforde (the fifth book in a series I've enjoyed over the past two years) and "Sing-Along Songs for the Damned and Delirious" by Diablo Swing Orchestra. Both are fantastic!

4 comments:

  1. congratulations - do we have to call you "dr" now?:)

    happy spinning - I look forward to many funny yarns:)

    Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, no - this was "only" the Magistra Artium, no doctorate ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah well, "only" MA, better than nothing, I'd say *wink*

      and thanks for the music link - it's addictive and in my ear all the time now.... not good for the sanity of the rest of the family (teenagers find this kind of music an insult, apparently:)

      Delete
    2. I'd say so, too ;-)

      I am happy you enjoy the music! Just ignore the barbarians who can't appreciate good music - or are we the barbarians? If so, it's a lot of fun, anyway *g*

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails