Friday, June 13, 2008

So, what's up?

Well, it's been quite quiet here for the last weeks. And I'm really sorry for that. Unfortunately it'll stay that way a bit longer: Weird is currently digging for some ancient artifacts (no, I'm not kidding, she does!), which seems to be quite exhausting. But well, she eventually got a light tan which suits her very well. I in contrast am still completely cream-faced, because I spend all my time studying for the big fat final examinations. I'm really, really, r-e-a-l-l-y-! looking forward to be done with them, to finally complete my degree! Even though I don't know what I'll be doing then, it can't be worst then studying all darn day!

But even though neither Weird nor me have too much free time, we're still spinning for stress relaxation. So check our shop if you're interested in what we spend our leisure time with! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails