Tuesday, July 21, 2009

TdF - Weird's Day 18

I have to admit: I don't really like pink and white. I mean, I do like the yarns I make (even the candy flower one ;-)) and I like looking at some yarns I'd never use/wear myself because they're simply gorgeous. I often make a point of spinning something I wouldn't want to wear myself - for one thing, I like to stay flexible and exhaust all the options. For another thing, I think it's great to spin something my customers love. Oh - and it's not as hard to sell the yarns I like but don't desperately love ;-) However, after spinning white and pink stuff I needed a change, so here's my contribution for day 18 of the Tour de Fleece. 94 m/74 g of gorgeous, dark yarn with black ribbons, metal discs and screw nuts. I do love the colours! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails