Friday, July 17, 2009

TQ's lame excuse for the last days of the Tour de Fleece

Well. At first, there was work. Much work. Really much work. In two days, I managed to work for about 25 hours, not counting the time it took to travel to different locations. And I can tell you, I was quite dead after those two days.

Which brings me to my second excuse: I was working my way through the choreography of "Thriller"!



I always wanted to learn the "Thriller" moves, and now I found the website thrill the world, and there it was! All the steps and moves layed out in front of me, ready to be learned! How could I resist!? Well, I mean, I didn't try too hard. ;-)

It took me two weeks to get all the different moves, poses and stuff, but it's been so much fun! I'm almost done with the choreography, I just need to polish over some parts and get my brain to remembering the right order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails