Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Personal Note

I'd been meaning to be busy with shop and blog, to spin and list more yarns and show you what I was up to, but other things got in the way. My cat was badly injured by three large dogs on the 10th of March and we didn't know whether she would survive. Considering her a family member, I was very down and needed time for her, and I wasn't able to do anything productive. She's recovering now, thank goodness, though it will still be weeks until she can walk again properly.
Now that she's out of danger, however, I am pleased to inform you that I'm back on my feet and, more importantly, back at my spinning wheel :-)

Thanks to everyone who commented on our giveaway posting so far, by the way - we're really looking forward to doing the drawing!

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your cat, give her a little scratch and some cyber-tuna from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch, ours is always getting into a fight with a tomcat, but dog attacks are even worse:(( I hope she'll get better soon - and you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! She's doing much better, and so am I :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails