Monday, March 29, 2010

Too Bad

I am -again- faced with weather too bad for good yarn photos. I finished the Welcome to Divination yarn the day I posted the picture, but I haven't been able to take photos and list the yarn. Of 22 photos I could only use this one, which is not really good enough, either, but which will at least give you an idea of how the yarn looks:


I do hope I'll be able to take good pictures soon, so this beauty can be listed :-) I'm currently working on a glittering Professor Trelawney yarn, by the way, so the Potter madness doesn't end here ;-)

5 comments:

  1. It's hard to think of that picture as "not good enough" becasue it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. will it be as frizzy as the prof? or with bats in it (blind as a bat?:)). the divination stuff is great - and if I called you crazy - I'd be the same. I am rather glad that all 7 books are out, because I always read all earlier books before the next one came:)) never mind, true hp fans will understand! happy spinning - I am looking forward to trelawney:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kitten With a Whiplash: The small size version of the picture is okay, but the full size version is of bad quality :-/ The other photos were much worse, though, nearly none of them was sharp anywhere...

    @Woolly Bits: I'm concentrating more on the description of Trelawney as a large, glittering insect :-D Bats would have made great add-ins, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That IS a gorgeous red skein! Hmmm, perhaps I'll start planning a "red" project now, as soon as I finish up my "blue" project?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A red project sounds lovely! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails