Monday, November 9, 2015

Harry Potter Art Yarn Advent Calendar (Book 2) - Now Available!

I am very, very happy to announce that The Amazing Harry Potter Art Yarn Advent Calendar is finally available! The story of The Chamber of Secrets retold in 24 yarns (read more about it here), complete with quotes and descriptions. One was reserved even before the whole thing was completely finished, and it has already sold, but there are 5 more in the shop. There will be no possibility of a respin, so it's limited to these!


If you order now it should definitely arrive in time, though I can give no guarantee. Shipping usually takes a few days in Germany, about 5-7 days within the EU, and about 10-14 days overseas. Parcels to Russia and Canada might take longer, judging from experience. The shipping price is higher than for my other yarns, but that's because I'll buy a tracking number and extra insurance just to be on the safe side with this unique work of art.

If you'd like one but you're not sure about the whole surprise thing, I will gladly send you a list of titles, full descriptions, and / or a link to the photos I took.

If you're just interested in pictures, I am happy to say I will do another virtual advent calendar thing, revealing the yarns from December 1st to December 24th here on the blog :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails