Monday, December 22, 2014

22. As For Me, I'll Be a Knight (Harry Potter Art Yarn Advent Calendar)


They were standing on the edge of a huge chessboard, behind the black chessmen, which were all taller than they were and carved from what looked like black stone. Facing them, way across the chamber, were the white pieces. Harry, Ron and Hermione shivered slightly -- the towering white chessmen had no faces. 

- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J. K. Rowling


 
Description: Colour choices and distribution are kind of obvious again - I spun the yarn so the colours alternate. I was very happy when I found these knight chess charms in my favourite charms shop and ordered them immediately, so there is one of those in the yarn :-)
Fibre Types: bluefaced leicester wool
Colours: black, white
Add-Ins: silver thread, chess knight charms


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails