Sunday, November 23, 2008

D-A-Y-S unpacked

I couldn't stand to wait any longer. Last night at about ten past one, I had to see what was in that parcel. Here you go:




















































I am very happy and I absolutely adore this yarn! Maybe I will take the advice of my dear swap partner and spin the fibre she's also sent me into a suitable yarn and knit those two up in stripes. I suppose a scarf would be great - and would also go very well with the black clothes I usually wear :-)

Thank you again so much, Chra!

4 comments:

  1. Mensch, toll ist das Garn geworden!!! Ich bin schon sehr gespannt darauf, wie Du es verarbeiten wirst!
    Liebe Grüße Dir von Ev

    ReplyDelete
  2. also wirklich aufregend, mundwasser-fliesst-auf-mein-pc-WUNDERUNG.
    LG: rita, die ihr traveller sehnsüchtig schon erwartet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ein wundervolles Garn und ein tolles Arrangement! Viel Freude beim Verarbeiten und gespannt bin ich auch schon :)
    Liebe Grüße
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scheint ne richtig tolle Aktion zu sein, du hast ja toll abgestaubt.
    Wo kann ich sehen, was du und TQ für eure Partnerinnen gesponnen habt?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails