Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Meet the Supercoils!


Aw, I wanted to do these for a long, long time. And they turned out so beautiful! Gosh, I love supercoil yarns! And finally! I spun some of these beauties.

Somehow my first attempts failed terribly. I still don't know what I did wrong - perhaps there was not enough tension on the single or the plying thread had just too much grip, I really can't remember, but I DU remember that I ended up entirely entangled and close to tears.

I think the yarns I finally managed to spin really make up for the trouble! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Schaut wirklich interessant aus, was du da veranstaltet hast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty damn nice! heh, it surely worthed the trouble ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kinn-runter-mund-offen, staunen.
    tolle wolle!
    lg aus imst:
    rita

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails