Monday, April 12, 2010

Aquatic Obsession

Last weekend, I've been busy carding and spinning. Turns out I seem to be a little obsessed with the ocean, and with light blues and teals. I didn't know before I actually finished ;-)

Tropical Fish


Summer and the Sea

Creatures of the Ocean
I really needed to spin some more bulky yarns again, I've recently been concentrating on lace or light fingering a little too much for my taste. Thicker yarns are a great opportunity to play with texture and that's what I really love about these yarns: they're irregular, they're somewhat bulky and less delicate than the lace yarns I've spun and they vary in texture. And I like the add-ins, most of all the sea shells in the second yarn :-)

Soon to be listed, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails