Monday, April 21, 2008

Knitting Needles


This is one of my two new pairs of knitting needles. I worked them a few days ago for a new project. New knitting needles cost a lot, spars are much cheaper. And it's fun to work needles out of them, to carve and sand them - the surface is now all soft and shiny!
I'm so happy about how they turned out! I just love them! The little red beads shine in the light and look like red currants on cheese cake!

There are more photos on flickr of this pair and the other one, which I adorned with dark brown wood beads.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh - I love those needles! But they do make me hungry ;-)

    Is it strange if I comment on my/our own blog? *g*

    Cheers,
    Weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I don't find it strange, we see each other so rarely at the moment.

    Your cherry blossom yarn looks great, by the way!

    Cheers,
    TQ/Twisted

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails