Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Need for more Yarn Bombs

Maybe some of you remember my first yarn bombing mission and the Dragonback graffiti I attached to a pole near our flat. Well, it's been up for about 9 months (I am surprised it's still there!) and it's more than weather-beaten. It has many holes and always slides down the pole - but someone seems to like it enough to regularly pull it up and somehow knot it together!



I have to admit, I am quite touched by that fact. But I think it's time for the graffiti to go, it's so holey and ugly. I hope to find the time to make a new graffiti for that pole soon, maybe an even brighter one, a larger one.
I am really surprised nobody has taken it down yet - there are people from public services who keep the little park in order, and I thought they'd throw it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails