Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back Home - and Back in Business :-)

Hi everyone, I hope you have been well.
We're back from our vacation and our shop is open again :-)

We had the most wonderful time with our friends in Bavaria. They have real mountains there! Somehow, that's still worth mentioning for me, coming from the flat north of Germany. We went on walking tours, played board games, went mushroom hunting, made delicious dishes from the edible mushrooms we found, went to a beautiful moor, and to a lake in the mountains. I didn't get as much knitting done as I thought I would, but I started to make a ninja from the Creepy Cute Crochet book. I'm nearly done, I only still having troubles with the throwing star, though. Maybe I'll make one from polymer clay instead of crocheting one from silver thread.

I'm still getting used to being back home and back to work, but I already took photos of my latest art yarns which I spun before our vacation, and I carded some batts today. There will be new yarns in the shop soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails