Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Bats are Coming!

 Halloween is approaching, and I turned that fact into an excuse to order many, many charms ;-) Some of them I found on Ebay, and some I ordered from nicoledebruin on Etsy. I can't wait to spin them all into yarns *g* I already started with some bats, as you can see here:

The Batcave


I love the colour combination of the dark and mysterious black, the stone grey and the eerie blue/teal. The silver bats fit right in, and I think this will make a gorgeous piece for any comic fan or bat lover :-)

I also ordered some golden bats, and I plan on making a Batwoman yarn. I already blended the fibres, so I'll start this some time soon.


I have many more ideas, some of which I already started to put into action. I spun a Necromancer yarn with skulls and bones in it, and a Polyjuice Potion yarn. I already carded many batts for more yarns, so keep your eyes open! :-)

2 comments:

  1. a necromancer yarn - where is it, I need to see this:)) thanks for the link for more charms, great choice, I think I have to get some of those myself..... you could get silly ideas just by looking at those etsy pages!:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to oblige ;-) See the newest post!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails