Tuesday, December 8, 2015

8. Can I Have a Picture? (Harry Potter Art Yarn Advent Calendar)



Harry and Ron stood talking about Quidditch for several minutes before Harry became aware that he was being closely watched. Looking up, he saw the very small, mousy-haired boy he'd seen trying on the Sorting Hat last night staring at Harry as though transfixed. He was clutching what looked like an ordinary Muggle camera, and the moment Harry looked at him, he went bright red. "All right, Harry? I'm -I'm Colin Creevey," he said breathlessly, taking a tentative step forward. "I'm in Gryffindor, too. D'you think - would it be all right if - can I have a picture?" he said, raising the camera hopefully. "A picture?" Harry repeated blankly. "So I can prove I've met you," said Colin Creevey eagerly.

- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling





Description: For colours, I chose plain black for the school uniform (but different fibre types to make it more interesting and give it nice haptic qualities) and bits of red and yellow as Colin is also in Gryffindor. I was happy to find camera charms to spin in.
Fibre Types
: bluefaced leicester wool, merino wool, alpaca, linen fibre
Colours: black, with red and yellow highlights
Add-Ins: sewing thread, camera charm

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails